Monday, September 8, 2014

Sample letter of resignation to regret ...

Here is a letter of resignation sample show despite and thank the employer.

Resignation Letter Example - sorry,

Your name
Your Address
Your City, State, Zip
Your phone
Your E-mail

Date

Name
Title
Organization
Address
City, State and Zip Code

Dear Mr / Ms. Last name:

I regret to inform you that I give my position as a communications assistant company ABC. My last day of work will be with 15 August

Thanks for the support and the opportunities it has me over the years that you provided. I enjoyed my stay in the company.

If I be of assistance during this transition, please let me know. I would be happy to help, but can not.

With best regards,

Your Signature (paper document)

His name

To send an e-mail message

If you are an E-mail your letter, here is how you send your message, including the one to which belong, test, check that you have all the information you need, and send a test message.

Article resignation and advice

Please note: This example is for illustrative purposes only. The information provided, including samples and examples, accuracy or legality is not guaranteed. Letters and other correspondence should be edited to fit your personal situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment