Thursday, September 4, 2014

Event Sample Letter

Here is a sample cover letter for a job as an event planner / events. See below for a sample CV for organizers.

Event Sample Letter

Date

Name
Title
Organization
Address
City, State and Zip Code

Dear Mr / Ms. Last name

Please accept this enthusiastic demand for Meetings and Events Manager XYZ Event Planning, Inc. My success as an event planner and my organization and attention to detail, work ethic makes me an excellent candidate for the position.

You say you are looking for a candidate with experience in planning corporate events. As coordinator of the Main Event, I have over a hundred corporate events planning and execution of international meetings to fundraising events on a large scale. I supervised all aspects of event planning for companies, including the search for suitable for supplying the events through print and online venues to promote.

He also says that you are looking for a qualified financial and contract management candidates. As coordinator of the event to event management solutions, I supervised a variety of events, both large and intimate. I have identified the source of additional income and various ways to reduce costs for customers with large and small budgets. I am for my ability to manage, and to announce to the budgets of my clients to ensure their satisfaction.

I am confident that my experience and knowledge to make me an asset to XYZ Events, Inc. I have enclosed my resume and I'm going to see this week if we arrange a time to talk. Thank you for your time and consideration.

With best regards,

Your name
Your Address
Your City, State, Zip
Your phone
Your E-mail

Related: CV Event Planner | Event Planner Interview Questions

Send an e-mail newsletter
If your letter by e-mail, enter your name and title in the subject line of the email:

Subject: Meetings & Events Planner position - name

Your contact information in your email signature and shows no contact information for the employer. Start your e-mail with the greeting. An example of a cover letter by e-mail format.

More sample letters
Sample cover letters and templates for a variety of career fields and employment, including entry-level, targeted and contain e-mail letter coverage of different jobs.

Please note: This example is for illustrative purposes only. The information provided, including samples and examples, accuracy or legality is not guaranteed. Letters and other correspondence should be edited to fit your personal situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment