Friday, August 15, 2014

Sample letter requesting Levante

An example of a letter requesting a raise, the achievements and contributions to the company are detailed employee.

Sample Letter Request for Raise

First name last name
123 North St.
Miami, FL 33151
555-555-5555
f.lastname@email.com

Date

Lydia Smith
Director
XYZ Company sales
321 South St.
Miami, FL 33125

Love Lydia Smith

I have enjoyed at XYZ Company revenue for the past three years. In those years, I became a full member of the sales team and have innovative ways to contribute to society develops. For example, just last year, I have achieved the following:

  • Seller ranked highest in customer satisfaction in the last quarter
  • Two new major customers of the company, sales increase of total activity by 10%
  • Volunteering in trained sales staff, for a total of 80 hours of volunteer service

I think I do. Across the benchmarks that we set for my position when I went in the company three years ago I am happy to meet with you to discuss my salary increases it for my current performance situation. I demand a salary increase of six per cent, which I think reflects my current skills and media industry.

Again, I have the pleasure of a member of this organization, and I love the missions that can bring me into society.

Thanks for your time. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Best regards,

First name Last Name (Signature)

First name last name (typed)

Related Article: How to ask for a raise | to Example E-mail message for a raise | Top 10 things to do and not to do to ask for a raise

Wages Information and advice

No comments:

Post a Comment