Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Rates of retirement

Here's a list of inspirational quotes about retirement.

Remove from work but not from life.
MK Soni

Nothing must not be removed; something to retire.
Harry Emerson Fosdick

This is a new way of life, full of experiences come to us. Some call it "retirement". I call it luck.
Betty Sullivan

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you did not do than by ones you do not. So take the cast off. Sailing from the port.
Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explorer. Dreams. Discover.
Mark Twain

Rest is not idleness, and sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer day listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float in the sky to lie, it's much a waste of time.
J. Lubbock

Retirement without the love of letters is a bachelor.
Seneca

There are some who, long before they start to stop working their retirement.
Robert Half

Retirement was a discovery of beauty for me. I never had the time before the beauty of my grandkids, my wife, the tree outside my own door, and the beauty of time itself remarkable.
Hartman Jule

Life begins at retirement.
Anonymous

Retirement means no pressure, no stress, no pain ... unless you play golf.
Gene Perret

A retired husband is often a full time job for a woman.
They Harris

First, forget names; then forget faces; then you forget to zip your fly; and then unzip forget your fly.
Rickey management

I love to wake up and not go to work. So I have three or four times a day.
Gene Perret

Money is no better in retirement but the hours are!
Anonymous

The best time to start thinking about your retirement is before the boss.
Anonymous

The problem with retirement is you never have a day off.
Abe Lemons

I have attended many seminars in my retirement. Called Naps.
Merri Brownworth

I'm retired - goodbye tension, hello pension!
Anonymous

Read more: Inspirational Quotes Employment | Training | New Jobs Courses | Retirement Quotes | More Quotes from work

No comments:

Post a Comment