Monday, July 21, 2014

Thank you letter for a reference for a ...

Internships are valuable opportunities for professional knowledge in a field that you are interested to purchase, and chances are you might have multiple references throughout the application process. It is important that people who give references to thank not only show your appreciation, but to get the quality of employment.

Here is a sample reference letter appreciation for the writer to know that you appreciate their help reference as a reference for an internship for you.

If you have a thank-you letter, send an e-mail simply "Thank you" and your name in the subject line:

Subject: Thank you - your name

Internship Reference Example thank you letter

Dear Dr. Keum

Thanks for pointing practice assistant in the Department of Biology at the City College. Thank you for your confidence in me and willingness to work with colleagues in my favor you communicate. I'm excited about my experience to expand through this internship, and I am deeply grateful for their efforts.

I look forward to working with you on my main work, and I think the experience of town U gives me an interesting perspective to approach my own research.

Thank you again. Enjoy your summer.

Sincerely,

Josephine

Related Articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment